This page gives you access to detailed tabular data from the CalFish Database.
Click on the button below to enter the CalFish Tabular Query System. This takes you into the CalFish data query system where data are organized by category. In addition, query results can be narrowed by including additional criteria such as species, or location.
Enter the CalFish Tabular Data Query System Here!
Datasets currently available:
- Passage Assessment Data (From the PAD Program)
- Population Trend information (From the CalFish Anadromous Abundance Program)
- Hatchery Facilitity Information (From the CalFish Anadromous Abundance Program)
Available categories include the following:
- Adult Return - Estimates of Spawning Population
- Adult Return - Redd Counts
- Adult Return - Spawner Counts
- Dam/Weir Counts (Adult or Juvenile)
- Facilities - Dams
- Facilities - Hatcheries
- Fish Barriers
- Fish Distribution
- Harvest - Freshwater/Estuary
- Harvest - Marine
- Maps - View Pre-buildt Maps
- Protected Areas